Falmouth has the capacity to accommodate vessels up to 100,000 tonnes. Offering onsite engineering, fabrication, electrical, pipework and painting, and a well-developed local and national supply chain for all other marine specialists and OEMs, A&P Falmouth provides a full range of services including the capability to resource, facilitate and manage complex marine engineering projects, in a safe and organised environment.
- Three large graving docks
- Deepwater craned berths
- Afloat repairs in Falmouth Bay
- Slops Reception
- Lloyd’s approved for in water surveys
- Accommodate vessels without gas freeing
- Stores reception facility
- A&P Falmouth is committed to safety, quality, value, reliability and on-time delivery.